How long to get a Real USA Passport? United States Passport order. Buy a real America Passport online. Copy US Passport. Were to buy a US Passport？ The holder of a U.S. passport is a U.S. citizen, a U.S. citizen who enjoys all the rights of a U.S. citizen, including the right to vote and stand for election, even if he or she does not live in the United States for life.
The United States green card
The so-called “American green card” only has the “right of permanent residence in the United States”, is not a U.S. citizen, does not have the right to vote and stand for election, and must live in the United States for a period of time (181 days) each year to retain the green card, if not living in the United States for a long time will lose this green card. Many Chinese have American green cards, Chinese passports and Chinese nationality.
The advantages of a Chinese passport
(1) Holders of THE United States passport (that is, American citizens) study in the United States primary and secondary schools, as long as the public schools are free of charge, the university tuition is only one tenth of the foreign students, but also can apply for loans or scholarships only for American citizens. This alone, from primary school to university, compared to foreign students can save millions of yuan in tuition fees.
Purchase a US Passport online
(2) Holders of American passports can enjoy various perfect American social insurance. When they are old, even if they are overseas, they can still receive old-age allowance and live in low-cost and high-quality apartments for the elderly.
(3) Holders of US passports can enjoy visa-free treatment for travel and business to more than 100 countries, saving visa fees and a lot of trouble. (Only a handful of countries in the world currently grant Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to Chinese passports.)
(4) At the age of 18, children with American passports can help their parents apply for permanent residency in the United States (known as a “green card”).
(5) It now takes more than four years and $1 million to apply for an American passport, except for political asylum, technical expertise and marriage to an American citizen.
(6) Reside or travel in the United States on a United States passport under the consular protection of the United States.
How to make real United States of America Passport? What is an American passport?
A U.S. passport is a document issued by the United States of America to U.S. citizens and nationals for international travel purposes. Holders are protected by U.S. consular officers overseas. Passport issuance is provided by the State Department’s Consular Bureau, which has several offices and offices throughout the United States. Passport applications from overseas citizens are redirected to the passport center by the local U.S. embassy or consulate.
U.S. passports comply with ICAO recommendations (e.g. size, content, layout, technology used, etc.).
The U.S. State Department also issues passport cards that are valid for Americans traveling by land and sea (not including air) between the United States and destination countries in Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean. The passport card is not a passport because it does not comply with icAO recommendations.