How to buy a UK driver’s license fast? Buy UK driver’s license in the UK. How long to get a UK driver’s license. Buy a fake ID. Unlike in China, learner drivers in the UK must first get a Provisional Driving Licence before you can drive on the roads (you cannot drive alone, you must be accompanied by a coach or a Driving partner). Because learning to drive in the UK is not about going to a “driving school” where you have to drive in a fixed empty space. Instead, depending on where you live in your postcode, the coach takes you on the road. The body that manages car registrations and driving licenses in the UK is called the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), and if you want to drive in the UK, you will often have to deal with this body.
Again, you can’t learn to drive unless you apply for a provisional driver’s license in advance! A temporary driver’s license is considered a valid Photo ID in the UK, even if it is not used to study driving. People can directly present the temporary driver’s license as their ID to buy alcohol or cigarettes to go to nightclubs or fly in the UK. Therefore, many people will apply for a temporary driver’s license as THEIR ID without learning to drive.
Where to buy a fake UK driver’s license in the UK?
A temporary UK driving license normally requires a D1 application form at the Post Office, but it is now possible to apply directly online, which is very convenient. According to the information provided on gov.UK, results can normally be obtained within a week of submitting the application online. What you need to fill in online is simple and clear, just follow the requirements step by step. You will need to sign up for a Government Gateway User ID, which you will need to keep track of your progress and services such as reporting lost, reissued, and expired applications.
The following is a list of requirements for applying for a temporary driver’s license:
1. You must be Resident in the UK for at least 185 days a year. Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5 holders and their Dependants should be ok as long as your visa is longer than 6 months.
2. You can apply for a provisional driver’s license when you are 16, but you can’t drive until you are 17.
3. You must be visually qualified (you can wear glasses or contact lenses) and be able to read the license plate number of the car in front of you from 20 meters away. Just fill out the form online.
4. Payment of £34 application fee, online must be paid by card, MasterCard, Visa, Electron, Maestro, Delta Debit and credit cards are accepted.
5. If you have a valid Passport, you will be asked online for your UK Passport Number, which we don’t have, so click ‘Next’.
6. Fill in your National Insurance Number if you have it, and click “Next” if you don’t.
7. Provide your address for the past three years or, if you are new to the UK, a domestic address.