Austria attracts international students from all over the world every year. There are many universities in Austria, so how about Vienna University of Applied Sciences? Twintree Education Network. Buy a Fachhochschule Technikum Wien diploma online. How to order a Fachhochschule Technikum Wien Urkunde? Can I buy a fake Fachhochschule Technikum Wien diploma certificate?
The editor here has compiled a detailed introduction to the University of Applied Sciences in Vienna, Austria, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
Austria is located in central Europe, with a land area of 83,850 square kilometers and a population of approximately 8 million. Its social welfare system ranks among the best in the world. capital vienna company
Ranked first in the global quality of life index for 8 consecutive years. The research and education of Austrian higher education institutions are of extremely high standards, and a total of 16 Nobel Prize winners have been trained.
2. Introduction to the project
The Preparatory Program at the University of Applied Sciences Vienna offers international students the opportunity to prepare for a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Applied Sciences Vienna. Preparatory courses strengthen German,
Mathematics, physics, information engineering, electrical engineering, biology and English skills. After one year of preparatory study, after completing this preparatory program and passing the German B2 proficiency certificate, you can be admitted to the Vienna University of Applied Sciences as an undergraduate student. The academic system lasts for three years and you will obtain a bachelor’s degree. Preparatory course – annual tuition fee is 7,500 euros (approximately RMB 53,000). There is no tuition fee for undergraduate courses, and the annual registration fee is only 920 euros (approximately RMB 6,500).
Where can I buy a Fachhochschule Technikum Wien diploma?
3. Advantage projects
1. Vienna University of Applied Sciences is the largest public university of applied sciences in Austria. Its academic qualifications are universal and recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education;
2. The admission threshold is low, students from all majors in arts and sciences can choose, and the visa rate is 100%;
3. The cost of studying abroad is low, university tuition is free, the annual living expenses are about RMB 50,000, and you can work part-time while studying abroad; 4. The social welfare is good, one of the most livable cities in the world, and the safety of study and life is strong;
5. Graduation has broad prospects. You can immigrate to Austria, work and study in other European countries, which is a springboard to Europe and the United States;
4. School Introduction
Founded in 1994, the University of Applied Sciences Vienna is the largest university of applied sciences in Austria, with more than 6,000 graduates, about 3,500 current students, and 13
bachelor’s degree programs and 17 master’s degree programs. The school offers a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degree program options.
Specific undergraduate majors are as follows: Computer Science, Information and Communication Systems and Services, Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics/Machines
People, sports equipment technology, smart housing and assistive technology, transportation and environment, urban renewable energy technology, business informatics, e-commerce, international business and engineering, Chinese students can choose three majors when filling out their application.