How to Apply for a Canadian Study Permit and Visa?
Study Permit Visa
1. Buy a fake CANADA VISA. Where to get a CANADA VISA. Complete the Study Permit Application Form (IMM 1294). If the applicant’s spouse and/or children are travelling together, they must also complete their respective application information using the correct application form.
2. The applicant’s completed “Dependent Form and Education and Employment Details Form”, please fill in Chinese and English or Chinese and French. The applicant’s parents complete the “Dependent Form and Education and Employment Information Form” separately.
3. Applicants are required to submit two identical color or black and white photos taken within the last six months, with a solid white or light-colored background. The size of the photo frame is 35mm X 45mm. On the back of each photo, indicate the person’s name and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in pinyin.
How long to get realistic CANADA VISA.
4. I have a valid passport. The passport must contain at least one blank page except the last page and be valid for at least six months.
5. A copy of the applicant’s Chinese ID card (front and back).
6. Two stickers with the applicant’s current address written in Chinese (no envelope required).
7. A copy of the medical examination form provided by the designated medical examiner (if the medical examination has been completed).
8. The original and a copy of the admission notice from the Canadian school, stating the exact amount of tuition fees that the applicant needs to pay, the expected start and end time of study and the latest registration date for the applicant.
9. The study program mentioned in the Study Permit Guidelines.
10. If the application is made by others, it is also necessary to fill in the “Information Form for the Agent” (IMM 5476E).
11. The original copy of my account book.
12. Notarized copies of all university or college qualifications previously obtained, as well as transcripts of courses currently enrolled. If not yet graduating, indicate the expected graduation date and what degree, qualification or certificate they will receive.
13. Notarized copies of high school graduation certificates, and notarized copies of transcripts affixed with the official seal of the high school.
14. Notarized certificate of no criminal record.
15. Evidence reflecting at least twelve months of fund accumulation history. Original deposit certificate including funds available within the last two months; original deposit certificate and/or original passbook; written statement of source of funds. Documents related to other forms of assets are also available if available.
16. The applicant’s parents’ income and employment certificates, as well as the original parental tax payment slips issued by the local tax authority for the past 12 months.
17. If one or both parents own or partially own a company, a notarized copy of the business registration certificate, recent tax payment receipts, the company’s financial audit report and capital verification report for the previous financial year must be submitted.
18. If the applicant is employed, submit the original employment certification letter, including the employer’s full name, address and telephone number: the applicant’s employment period, position, income in the last two years, whether there is any bonus and additional income.
19. If the applicant receives funding from a Canadian school or other organization, original documents detailing the funding the applicant will receive for each year of the intended study period must be submitted.
20. If you go to study in some provinces in Canada, other materials such as guardianship declarations are required. For details, please refer to the relevant website.